Beauty lovers can get their hands on Boohoo’s brand new advent calendar for £60 – but the contents are worth more than £140
The countdown to Christmas has begun and this year’s beauty advent calendars are set to put a smile on your face each morning until the big day arrives.
With 96 days left until December 25, Boohoo are giving shoppers a chance to get organised for the holidays by launching their brand new festive beauty advent calendar.
This year’s Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar is worth over £140 with 24 best-selling beauty must-haves. The best bit? You pay only £60.
Tucked behind the pink doors is an assortment of glow-giving skincare, must-have make-up and ride-or-die beauty tools. The only tricky part will be deciding whether to buy one for yourself or someone special.
The online retailer said its 24-day countdown is the ultimate “self-care” gift, perfect for bringing a touch of glitz and festive joy to each day during the Christmas countdown.
The calendar even includes a full-size bottle of the much-loved Bondi Sands Aero Liquid Gold (RRP £18.99) and some flutter-worthy false lashes by Eylure.
If you’re eager to know what all the contents are, keep reading for a full list of products.
What’s inside Boohoo’s Beauty Advent Calendar for 2021?
- Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Face Wipes
- Boohoo Satin Gold Eye Mask
- Dirty Works Anti Bacterial Hand Gel
- Zoe Ayla 2 Pack Facial Exfoliating Pads
- Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish
- So..? Mykonos Nights Body Spray
- I Heart Revolution Lipgloss
- Sleek 12 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
- Boohoo Red Beauty Sponge
- Le Mini Macaron Mini Gel Removal Kit
- Diamond Whites Black Edition Charcoal Powder
- Barry M That’s Swell Lip Plumper
- Beauty Works Argan Oil Sachet
- Dirty Works Cube Tropicana
- I Heart Revolution Chocolate Dipped Mascara
- I Heart Revolution Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Nails.Inc Biodegradable Glitter Nail Varnish
- Zoe Ayla 5 Pack Hair Clips
- Brushworks 2 Pack Tweezers
- Danielle Exclusive Face Mask
- Eylure Eyelashes
- Nails.Inc Thirsty Feet Foot Mask
- Sunkissed Tanning Mitt
- Bondi Sands Aero Liquid Gold
Long gone are the days when we’d count down to Christmas with super small chunks of chocolate. Now, there are calendars designed for everyone from foodies and candle lovers to beauty addicts and cocktail snobs.
If you want to get your hands on the Boohoo calendar before it sells out, we’d suggest getting in there soon – as it’s likely to get snapped up fast by beauty fans.
But Boohoo aren’t the only retailer selling their Christmas countdown ahead of the festive season. Holland & Barrett recently dropped its new beauty advent calendar for Christmas 2021 – and it’s worth over £170.
Will you be buying this year’s Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar? Or is there another calendar you’ve got your eye on? Let us know in the comments section below.